Yes! You CAN Own A Home – We Can Help!
Watch the video below and fill out the form to get started
We have homes throughout Shiawassee County and Central Michigan
In all price ranges!
How Does Rent To Own Work???
It’s tough trying to buy a home. Not only do you have to find the right home for you and your family, but you have to qualify for a loan during one of the toughest credit crunches in our history. And maybe you have some kinks in your credit that make the whole process seem impossible. Renting-To-Own Gives You the Time You Need to Buy A Home While You Enjoy the Benefits of Living in the Home.
We have Sellers who understand that times are tough when it comes to buying a home. Both you and the Seller are actually in the same boat: The Seller wants to sell their home and you want to Buy a home. We specialize in making a Win-Win situation for both you and the Seller. And we’ve been doing this long before Rent-to-Own became popular.
Every Seller & property is different, but some general highlights of our Rent-To-Own program:
- You lock in the price & terms for 18-24 months (or more possibly).
- 100% of your down payment/option fee goes towards the purchase price of the home.
- Sellers are typically looking for anywhere from 3-7% of the locked-in purchase price for a down payment.
- Sources for a down payment can include personal savings, 401(k), IRA, credit cards, cash advance, gift money, home equity lines of credit, or private loans.
- Submitting your down payment takes it off the market and first full month’s rent will be due prior to move-in.
- The more you have available to put down, the more flexible the Seller can be.
- There is no penalty to purchasing the home before the 18-24 month mark.
- Challenged Credit is Okay for Rent-To-Own! We also have excellent credit repair, debt consolidation & mortgage loan referral contacts…Let us know if you’d like us to send you their information.
- With our rent-to-own program you have plenty of time to repair credit and shop for the best loan possible!
Ready to find YOUR NEW HOME?
Just fill out the form below and we will contact you soon!
Remember, there is NO fee or obligation!